Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HUGE SALE THESHESPACE.COM!

De eigenaresse van theshespace.com wordt zaterdag 40 en om dat te vieren kosten alle oogschaduw pigmenten full size slechts $2,50! Omgerekend is dat zo'n 1,80 euro

Ik heb al eerder bij haar besteld en alles was netjes en goed verzorgd. Ze heeft enorm veel kleuren op de website staan, foto' van de verschillende kleuren, maar de kleuren willen nog wel wat van de foto's afwijken. Vreselijk toffe kleur is 'Twisted' felfelfelblauw paars.

Hieronder het mailtje:

IT'S A BIRTHDAY BLITZ SALE OF UNRIVALED PROPORTIONS!!!!
YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THIS.. BUT ON OCTOBER 24TH I TURN THE BIG 40!

Well, while some might see that number as a bit daunting, not me!!! I can't wait to leave my 30's behind and get on with the rest of my life! So, in order to dance my way into my 40s I am kicking off a ten day long party sale celebration and you are officially invited!!! But since you'll need to put on your party face before you can come.....get ready, because this is big!!!

I HAVE MARKED EVERY SINGLE full size INDIVIDUAL PIGMENT DOWN TO JUST $2.50....NOPE YOU DIDN'T READ THAT WRONG.....$2.50 FOR A FULL SIZE PIGMENT!

For as long as I have been creating pigments I have NEVER had a sale like this before...never ever! But what the heck...it's a party...I'm turning 40 and we need to celebrate! You don't need a code....no coupon, nothing, just type your color names like you normally would and off you go!!!

This sale runs today, October 13th through Saturday October 24th!!!

This sale will include ALL EYE COLORS!!! All of them! I didn't want to break up kits, but a sale is a sale, so if you can type the name, you can order it!

So....on your mark, get set.....SHOP!!!!
This sale does not include samples, or anything other than eye colors....

1 comment:

  1. omg wat doe je me aan! ik heb al zoveel es.. maar mss als ik na mn shoppinguitje dit weekend nog geld over heb.. :')

    ReplyDelete